Store Manager - Sylvia Park
Store Manager | Large Format Retail Opportunity
- Work for a leading home and interiors brand
- Great base salary & commission - earn up to 110k on target earnings!
- Join an expanding company, with new stores opening across Auckland & NZ
This brand is a leader in furniture, home, and interiors. They have exciting things ahead of them as a company and you can be part of their story.
As the leader of their Sylvia Park store, you will be managing a high turnover and large format retail business. Perhaps you're a regional manager who is keen on a new opportunity, or you're an experienced store manager looking for a step up.
About the role:
- It's a senior management role, you'll be responsible for large budgets and managing the store overheads
- Lead a team made up of; an assistant manager, sales advisors and visual merchandisers
- Work with gorgeous home & interior products! Advise clients on custom made items, shipping, logistics, and locally sourced options
- Motivate and inspire your team to achieve team sales results
- You're an experienced Store Manager. For this role, you'll need 4-5 years+ experience in management
- You're a positive, inspiring and innovative leader and your team love to follow you
- Driving sales and achieving successful results as a team motivates you
- You're passionate about furniture, home styling, interior design, and soft furnishings
You'll be rewarded with:
- An excellent base salary, commission and bonuses
- A company that encourages progression and professional development
- Generous staff discounts
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: due to the overwhelming response of applications we receive, we will only be in contact with successful applicants that have the relevant experience for the role