Sales Consultant - Sylvia Park
Sales Consultant | Full-time | A Fresh Job for the New Year!
- Fantastic Kiwi Company, Sylvia Park location
- Work for an innovative, upmarket business who are focused on creating exceptional customer experiences
- Competitive hourly rate + commission on all sales!
Are you an experienced Salesperson looking for a permanent full-time role with a respected and well established nationwide brand, who offers stability and looks after their team?
This stunning Sylvia Park showroom are looking for a sales professional to join the team, reporting to the Store Manager.
About the role:
- You are a sales guru who knows how to work the floor and turn browsers into buyers through your genuine approach.
- Ensure your clients receive impeccable service throughout the entire process – this includes providing product knowledge that meets their need perfectly
- Performance. You will strive to reach individual and team sales targets and KPIs.
- Assist with visual merchandising of the showroom – this includes rolling your sleeves up to ensure the showroom is kept in pristine condition.
- You are motivated by achieving sales targets and hungry to achieve commission!
- You’re a reliable team player who always follows through with positive energy and genuine enthusiasm.
- You are a self-starter who takes ownership of your own professional development and learning.
- You have previous retail sales experience – ideally a minimum of 2 years
- You are prepared to work weekends and public holidays - when all the big sales opportunities occur!
You’ll be rewarded with:
- A competitive hourly rate with the potential to earn some serious commission!
- A professional and friendly working environment.
- Training and development - the opportunity to work and learn from some of the best people in the industry.
- Generous staff discounts
This role requires someone who is available to work Saturday and Sunday with 2 x weekdays off per week. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency.
If this role sounds exciting, then we want to hear from you. APPLY NOW by emailing your C.V to email@example.com