Orson 2 Piece Suite
The Orson Lounge Suite is pictured above covered in top quality CAT 65 Pecos Harness leather with a stunning solid wood frame.
Influenced by the American Mid-Century Modernist Movement see stylish design matched with superior comfort in the Orson Lounge Suite.
The American Mid-Century Modernist Movement of the 1950s-60s focused on function teamed seamlessly with form and was fed by the International and Bauhaus movements. The fusion of design ideals with an American twist created a clean, simple style that met the needs of the modern family.
The American Mid-Century Modernist movement has inspired the design of our stunning new range of sofas and lounge suites including the Nash Lounge Suite, Gilmour Sofa & Ruben Lounge Suite.
Choose a covering from a variety of leathers and fabrics to suit your personal style.
* Please note that the wooden frame on the Orson Sofa has recently been updated and refined for more of a lasting perfection.
Please note: Due to the nature of furniture construction, all furniture dimensions can vary by +/-20mm.
Covering OptionsThe images of the covering swatches & product are for illustrative purposes & all reasonable efforts have been made to display colours accurately. However we cannot guarantee your computer or device will display the colours accurately and recommend an in store visit to ensure you pick exactly the right colour for your home.
At Hunter Furniture, we quote an estimated due date at time of sale, based on average manufacturing, shipping and freight availability times.
Our Customer Care team keeps customers updated of any significant movements in due dates- (more than 7 days earlier or later than initially advised).
When products are ready to be delivered, our standard delivery process is as follows:
- We contact the customer to advise that their products are ready to be delivered.
- We advise the customer of the outstanding balance on the order, and arrange payment by credit-card over the phone; by internet banking; or instore.
- Once payment is confirmed, we pass on details to our preferred freight carriers, who contact the customer within 3 working days.
- Our preferred carrier will discuss available delivery windows; agree a date with the customer; and confirm with a phone call to the customer on the day of delivery.
- Standard freight option is for mainland New Zealand deliveries (excludes islands such as Waiheke and Stewart Island), and requires reasonable truck access on public sealed roads. If unsure, please contact our Customer Care team, email@example.com for further information.
It is the customer’s responsibility to advise of any difficult access prior to delivery being attempted, and additional freight charges may be incurred for difficult access.
The customer will be asked to sign for products received. Our preferred freight carriers will allow reasonable time to inspect products before signing, and will remove packaging/wrap as part of the delivery service.
Products will be delivered fully assembled unless requested by the customer as unassembled. For any ranges that are delivered only partially assembled, this will be advised at time of sale.
For our full terms relating to freight, delivery and payment- please refer to terms and conditions of sale.
Hunter Furniture offers a return policy in line with the Consumer Guarantees Act. This means that if a customer wishes to return products due to a change of mind regarding their purchase, there is no legal requirement for a return to be accepted, or a refund or a credit to be issued. We advise customers to select carefully, and if unsure, to view our products at one of our branches prior to making purchase.
With any warranty of repair issue, our dedicated after-sales team will be happy to help – they can be contacted on 0800 238 372 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For full terms relating to returns- please refer to terms and conditions of sale.