Kahn High Dining Table
The Kahn Dining Table features hand finished cast concrete legs, in Acid Black concrete. The solid timber Seared Oak tabletop is suspended on a frame of stainless steel.
Whether you are setting up your new home or need to change it up in the office, the Kahn High Dining Table is the perfect piece to gather your guests. Inspired by bridge construction you will see highlights throughout the table. Starting with the engineered metal base and legs made from hand polished concrete, casted by our local craftsman. This table is the perfect way to bring conversation into any space.
District Eight Design began as a project to preserve and restore historically significant buildings, warehouses and objects in Ho Chi Minh City, once known as the “Paris of the Orient”. They create work that is inspired by the industrial age and informed by their location in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
District Eight Design produce custom furnishings that combine authentic repurposed materials with handcrafted contemporary elements, the products are imbued with a genuine spirit of time and place. Combining design and build under one roof, every product is carefully conceived and crafted using authentic production methods whenever possible.
Please note: Due to the nature of furniture construction, all furniture dimensions can vary by +/-20mm.
At Hunter Furniture, we quote an estimated due date at time of sale, based on average manufacturing, shipping and freight availability times.
Our Customer Care team keeps customers updated of any significant movements in due dates- (more than 7 days earlier or later than initially advised).
When products are ready to be delivered, our standard delivery process is as follows:
- We contact the customer to advise that their products are ready to be delivered.
- We advise the customer of the outstanding balance on the order, and arrange payment by credit-card over the phone; by internet banking; or instore.
- Once payment is confirmed, we pass on details to our preferred freight carriers, who contact the customer within 3 working days.
- Our preferred carrier will discuss available delivery windows; agree a date with the customer; and confirm with a phone call to the customer on the day of delivery.
- Standard freight option is for mainland New Zealand deliveries (excludes islands such as Waiheke and Stewart Island), and requires reasonable truck access on public sealed roads. If unsure, please contact our Customer Care team, email@example.com for further information.
It is the customer’s responsibility to advise of any difficult access prior to delivery being attempted, and additional freight charges may be incurred for difficult access.
The customer will be asked to sign for products received. Our preferred freight carriers will allow reasonable time to inspect products before signing, and will remove packaging/wrap as part of the delivery service.
Products will be delivered fully assembled unless requested by the customer as unassembled. For any ranges that are delivered only partially assembled, this will be advised at time of sale.
For our full terms relating to freight, delivery and payment- please refer to terms and conditions of sale.
Hunter Furniture offers a return policy in line with the Consumer Guarantees Act. This means that if a customer wishes to return products due to a change of mind regarding their purchase, there is no legal requirement for a return to be accepted, or a refund or a credit to be issued. We advise customers to select carefully, and if unsure, to view our products at one of our branches prior to making purchase.
With any warranty of repair issue, our dedicated after-sales team will be happy to help – they can be contacted on 0800 238 372 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For full terms relating to returns- please refer to terms and conditions of sale.