Competition $500 Voucher Giveaway - Terms & Conditions
Win one of 10 x $500 Hunter Home vouchers
- The Promotion is open to anyone who doesn’t work at Morgan Retail Ltd or Morgan Furniture International Ltd, is aged 18 years or above and who resides in New Zealand.
- The entrant is automatically entered into the draw when you sign up to the competition web form during the promotional period.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- The Promoter is Morgan Retail Ltd 218 Moorhouse Avenue, Christchurch.
- The Promotion commences on Friday 25th September 2020 at 6pm (NZT) and closes on Friday 9th October 2020 (NZT) at 1pm (promotional period).
- The 10 winning entries will be selected on Friday 9th October 2020 at 3:00pm. Judging will take place at 218 Moorhouse Avenue Christchurch, via Woobox.
- The Promoter will notify the 10 x winners by email within 24 hours of the draw.
- Prizes: The prize package will be one of 10 x $500 vouchers to be used at the Hunter Home, Wairau Park store within 6 months of the prize being drawn. This is non-negotiable and not able to be exchanged for cash. It cannot be used for freight and can not be used online or any other store owned by Morgan Retail Limited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies, directors, employees shall not be liable in any way under these terms or at law (including, but without limitation negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but without limitation direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or promotion or in connection with the prize.
- The Promoter will collect details of the winners only for the purposes of this competition. Pursuant to the Privacy Act, the winners have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by themselves.
- The promoter and / or internet service providers take no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost / delayed data, transmission, omission, interruption, failures of any computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, congestion or any other error or malfunction in relation to the promotion, including but not limited to misdirected, late, or failed requests for registration.
All information you provide will be used for administering this promotion and for future promotional or publicity purposes at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Nothing in this Agreement shall impose any direct personal liability whatsoever on the part of the Supplier’s directors, shareholders or employees.