To help ensure the health and safety of our customers and delivery teams we are now making Contactless Deliveries only.
Contactless Delivery means:
- We are able to deliver your item(s) into your home, providing that social distancing protocols are observed.
- When we arrive at your home we will NOT knock on your door, instead, we will announce ourselves by phoning and then calling out on arrival. We will then greet you at your door while maintaining a 2 metre or more social distance.
- You will not be required to sign anything to ensure we can maintain a social distance — our delivery team will take a photo of your order at your doorstep as proof of delivery.
We will ask all customers prior to the delivery, to confirm that neither they, nor any other occupant of the house, are in a state of self-isolation as a result of a perceived or possible Covid 19 symptoms. Where this is the case, we will take additional precautions, but may also choose to delay the delivery if we feel that is the right action
Rest assured that our delivery team will be following strict health and safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our valued customers and wider community.
They will be:
- Frequently washing and sanitising their hands especially before and after each delivery
- Regularly cleaning down vehicle surfaces
- Not working if they are unwell
Scheduling Your Delivery
Once your order is ready for delivery, our Customer Care / Delivery team member will be in touch to work out a suitable delivery time with you and discuss what you can expect upon delivery. Please feel free to ask us any questions that you may have at this point. We are here to help as much as we can in a safe way.